There is so much uncertainty in this world right now. I know it’s scary and the unknown can play with your head something fierce. I’m here to tell you that we will get through this. We will be stronger for it. We will thrive and we will get our lives back to normal. We will make it happen one day at a time. It may take us a while but we will get there together. I have so much faith in us.
What that normal will be is yet to be determined. All I can be sure of is that we need to ban together. We need to reach out to friends and check in on them. We need to make an effort to learn something new. There is only so many netflix and Hulu that one can watch.
Here are a few things we can do in the comfort of our own home.
- The dreaded spring cleaning.
- Get out some crayons and coloring books and have at it
- Play a board game.
- Get out your yoga mat and weights and get a circuit going
- Play some music and dance it out.
- If you have little ones play some duck duck goose
- If you have older kids see if they will allow you to be in a TikTok video with them (mine forbids it LOL)
- Lace up your sneakers and go for a walk around your neighborhood
- Get out a journal and write down your thoughts and feelings
- Log on to a church service on Sunday morning.
There is so much we can do to keep ourselves sane during such a trying time. Stay connected. Stay engaged. Stay safe.
Leave a comment below letting me know what you are doing with your family during this time. I wish you all good health and safety. We will Make it Happen – In this together
Visit some of my past sessions if you need a pick me up.
April 1, 2020