Want to know how to make your wedding day run smoothly? I’m here to help. Here are a couple of tips that will help you in prepping for you day and making it a stress free day.
- Fill out that questionnaire with as much detail as possible. It will help your photographer when they are setting up your timeline.
- Schedule a phone call with your photographer a week before the wedding to finalize everything.
- Don’t be afraid to communicate with your photographer if you have anything that you absolutely MUST have or shots you just don’t want.
- Relax and enjoy your day. It goes by in a blink and you put alot into it. Take it all in and don’t stress the small stuff.
- Gather your details and have them ready for your photographer when they arrive. This will help you get shots like these: